Brew Fridge Free - Vic

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yob

Hop to it
Reaction score
Yo.. must be the day for fridges.. would probably suit somebody just starting off.

Bar Fridge, been converted hacked at and fits a 30l Coopers FV or a taller slimmer model FV easily. (Pictured with Coopers 30l FV)

Comes free with janes addiction artwork (Not mine) Seals are old but in servicable condition.. This fridge was given to me when a mate went OS.. If nobody wants it.. well I'll probably keep it as it is a good brew fridge.

Does not come with the pictured temp controller.

A bottle or two of your finest will be apperciated.

1.JPG

2.JPG

as is - pickup only - Ringwood Vic

Yob

Couldn't you keep it and use it for temp controlling yeast starters? Not sure how everyone else's starters went in the recent high temps but mine are always at a comfortable 21 degrees in the bar fridge.

God dam I wish you were in sydney.... I so need a decent brew fridge.

Couldn't you keep it and use it for temp controlling yeast starters? Not sure how everyone else's starters went in the recent high temps but mine are always at a comfortable 21 degrees in the bar fridge.

I seem to be growing fridges out me ass lately :lol: I also just scored a little esky I was thinking of making into a starter unit sort of thing.. less space and all that... I also think having the fridge there I will bloody use it and 4 is too many for me currently... 2 all fridges and a dedicated CC fridge 'should be' enough..??

PM sent, hope i made it, really need to brew.......

All yours BDB, will PM you details and we can sort it out,

APA Will do nicely (or closest you got)

Yob

awesome cheers mate, Have a couple of beers for you but getting a bit on the old side, so with bring some hops too :beerbang:

Latest posts

Back