• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Brew fridge and BIAB gear 4 sale

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dmcke109

Reaction score
Hey all! couple of things for sale:

good condition brew fridge 4 sale = $50

Some BIAB stuff for sale as well - 60L alum pot, Italian spiral burner plus adjustable reg = $50.

I'm at mango hill just near north lakes in Brisbane.

PM if interested.....

hop_alot said:
Some BIAB stuff for sale as well - 60L alum pot, Italian spiral burner plus adjustable reg = $50.
PM if interested.....
Photos of the fridge? Big enough to fit 60ltr fermenter?

Hey mate, interested in seeing the fridge too. Hunting for a possible keg fridge...

btw, Rowy was looking for a burner/regulator. Surely, he'd be interested. I'd grab the pot myself. Let me know.

Cheers

Mate I think it should fit a 60L fermenter. I've attached a pic of the fridge with a standard fermenter in it (should b a nice little wheat beer if I don't say myself)

Ok not the most IT literate bloke round. Doesn't look like the pic uploaded. It's just a standard size fridge with freezer up top. I've got four fridges at my place (bit OTT). Don't really need them all so figure will offload one.

As for the pot and reg etc - have moved to an electric urn so don't need this gear.

I am available this w/e if anyone is keen for a look...

I'll raise my hand a definite for the pot and maybe for fridge.

Address?

Hey mate if this is still for sale I'd love to check it out

hop_alot said:

PM if interested.....

hop_alot said:
Ok not the most IT literate bloke round. Doesn't look like the pic uploaded. It's just a standard size fridge with freezer up top. I've got four fridges at my place (bit OTT). Don't really need them all so figure will offload one.

As for the pot and reg etc - have moved to an electric urn so don't need this gear.

I am available this w/e if anyone is keen for a look...
Can you run your messenger then?
I said I'd take the pot, burner etc at 8 pm for $50

PM sent re burner and reg...........few blokes putting shit on you here hop-alot. As PF said I'll take it.

Ok folks - think all items are gone. Sorry for being a bit slow with replies. Think I've replied to all pm's...

Back