Brew Enchanter

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kwinchee

Reaction score
hello all
i was in my brew shop today an noticed coopers brew enchanter #1
and enchanter #2 what r thay and wat do i do with them
i also wanna no wat light dry malt extract is coz i cant find just plain malt extract thay wer sold out so is it carp or usabal
thanks and please reply

oh im a crap speller and writer so dont get bitchey
:chug: :chug: :chug: :chug: :chug: :chug: :chug: :chug: :chug: :chug:

Do you mean enhancer at all? can't imaging coopers selling magicians...

I think it's basically some DME and some maltodextrin and some dex.

Dont stress about the spelling kwinchee, we make special allowances for people from Rocky.

I was looking at these yesterday for some reason, and one brew enhancer is dextrose and maltodextrin, while the other has some malt extract added as well.

(Yeah, bloody useful, aint I?)

It would be better then just using dextrose or just sugar however not as good as using a KG - 1.g kG or so of Light Malt (DME or LME)

If you want to try one of those bags try #2, it is better then #1

Kwinchee, next time you are in your brew shop it would probably be a good idea for you to ask the (hopefully) friendly & helpful person behind the counter what stuff is, and what it's used for. If it's on the shelf, they should be able to tell you what it does.
At the very least it will save you making return trips after posting questions & getting answers here.

Number 2 would taste better on your breakfast. I personally think you are better off buying your own malt and dextrose.

And he wants to grow his own ingredients for beer.... right.....

well yes exactly im going to make different brews usin dme lme enchancer 1 & 2 and the stuff i grow so i can copear and see wat a true home brew is compered to wat u can get in the shops

Just for future reference, there is a 'h' in the word "what". Writing in English makes it so much easier for people to read and respond to your questions.

"copear"???
"enchancer"??

Is English not your first language or are you just really badly educated?

And he wants to grow his own ingredients for beer.... right.....
You are being very tolerant PM.
Kwinchee, looking through & deciphering your posts you said earlier that you already made beer & were looking for "altenartivs" or something, yet you don't know what a brew enhancer does and you don't know what you are going to brew...is someone having a lend of the forum here?

Latest posts

Back