Brew Dogs TV

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
djar007 said:
Just downloaded the first two episodes. Should be good fun.
Where did you find them ? didn't get a lot of joy from Google and Esquire TV won't play on my computer using Hola.

Just watched ep 2
Not as interesting as brew masters (dog fish head) in my opinion. I may just need to warm to the brewers though. Certainly good viewing though. Love beery shows :)

How have you found this in iTunes?.. I can't seem to find it?

Ah... In the US iTunes.... That sux... I was happy to pay for it but looks like I'll need to look at "alternate" ways to watch these episodes.

Very Interesting just watched episode 1. Well worth a watch for West Coast IPA nuts.

I actually thought it better than the Dogfish Head docos hopefully it will continue.

Very Interesting series notice the boys don't go overboard with sanitation like homebrewers. Open fermenter on the roof in San Francisco. :huh: It shows how far behind we are compared with the US for the Craft Brewing scene.

Yeah the UV-baked crust on the krausen was interesting.

Strange couple of guys, the show's packaging tries to make them look beer-cool ... but really they're pretty dorky!

I liked that they brewed with pu'er cha in episode two. It's my favourite of the Chinese teas and I always have some hanging around, though it ain't cheap.

pressure_tested said:
Just watched ep 2
Not as interesting as brew masters (dog fish head) in my opinion. I may just need to warm to the brewers though. Certainly good viewing though. Love beery shows :)
I just watched ep 1 and I loved it. gotta say I'm hooked now and definitely enjoy their personalities. On top of that I feel like the IPA was way more interesting than the steam/fog beer

I've been watching this for the past couple weeks. Haven't seen last night's episode yet but I'm enjoying it so far. I think I liked the Brew Masters (Dog Fish) program from a few years back a little better. But I do like watching what the Brew Dogs are doing.

Try thepiratebay for Episode 1. I like the way they match beers for food, pity I only get as far as pizza and normal beers.

You need to put in "Brew.Dogs" in the search engines to get hits.

Latest posts

Back