Brew Demonstrations?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I will definitely be there...and I'll bring PracticalFool along as well. It should read "PracticallyAFool" but it confused him way too much. The stout is really not judgeworthy (not to my taste) but I'll find something to bring.I am more into Chocolate or Oatmeal when it comes to stouts. American style excessively hoppy beers (Is hops snuff available anywhere??) are the go....my ambition.

I appreciate the help you are all giving. The Wellermann presentation was very interesting, and the demos. Great bunch of guys.
BTW do you ever have fem brewers? Haven't come across any yet.

Many thanks,

Reuven
Westgate don't have any female brewers ... Wonderwoman is a member of bayside and I don't know if Melb brewers has any female brewers...we do have a few wives come to meetings though ,so it's not a boys club !

Wondering if any brewing demonstrations are scheduled for the September club meeting...

If not, any Brewers up for showing grain brewing ropes around the eastern/SE suburb areas/Closer to city? 3v, BIAB/newbie friendly?? (See, I'm gettig some of the darn acronyms now) Really interested in BIAB.

I'll bring along a few bottles of my first K&K so we have a good excuse to drink something better to drown the taste. If somebody is already planning one plz let me know, would be great to see one done first hand, I'll make sure to slow you down and ask too many unnecessary questions until mollified by spirit or knowledge :chug:

FOOL
If you are doing nothing Grand Final Day (25th) I'm having a brew day in Upper Beaconsfield. Details here.

You are quite welcome to come along.

Westgate don't have any female brewers ... Wonderwoman is a member of bayside and I don't know if Melb brewers has any female brewers...we do have a few wives come to meetings though ,so it's not a boys club !

I am not hunting, but was just curious (Wifey wouldn't appreciate it!). I am sure PracticallyAFool would mind it though. Perhaps for his benefit, we can set up a Homebrewer Singles website.

Back