Brew Day

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Linz

Reaction score
On Nov 4 it is the AHA(American Homebrewers Association) "Teach a
friend to Homebrew day".....

So who's up for a brew day at my joint ????

They didn't set the date in concrete did they ?!??

......so if we have takers the date will be Nov
11th...

Is that cool???

The usual PM me for details,etc.....

I'm in! PM sent.
Lets see what all this "all grain" hoo ha is about!
What will I need to bring besides myself?

Bloody Oath Linz,
Always picking days that I cannot attend LoL
Booked to go to a wedding for some rellies on missus side
SULK :(
matti

Me too Linz. What a great day to make a beer and remember.

Cheers, Hoges.

I'm in too Linz,
Are we planning on just doing just the one brew on the day / or are others bringing along thier rigs?

Will bring along some nibbles and some drinks.

Are we planning on just doing just the one brew on the day / or are others bringing along thier rigs?

I suppose if others want to bring their rigs/ingredients along, thats cool...the more the merrier

I wouldnt mind seeing you do your 10lt batches in pots

I suppose if others want to bring their rigs/ingredients along, thats cool...the more the merrier

I wouldnt mind seeing you do your 10lt batches in pots

Yep something to behold :rolleyes: Haven't done a brew in a while so I might see what I can rustle up

On the topic of getting things mobile, has anyone checked the new Rays (tent city) and seen if they have the nasa burners I've heard they stock in Vic??

We all still good for Saturday? Mell wanted to move it to the following weekend.........

Jimi, I haven't been there since I did the install...Have you been??

As for eats...if you could bring some nibbles and something for the BBQ, we'll kill some tommies, lettuce and onions....

and email [email protected] for the address if you dont know it already..

Im going to brew my Christmas case entry next weekend, so if anyone wanted to pop over and see how a grain brew is done..PM me, email from here or on the previous post.

Should be interesting...major wheat inclusion and only one brew on the rig so far....

Im going to be doing my Xmas in July brew this Sunday if anyone wants to pop in

Might even do a ESB aswell if we have time

PM me for details

Kabooby :)

Now worries Lagers

I already have a recipe but it was good info. I did adjust my quantities though

All went to plan yesterday apart from my immersion heater giving up. Thats the second one now to do that :angry:

Ended up with 40l of Bock and 40l of ESB

Thanks to Lagers and Pumpy for the helping hand.

OK Guys,

Planning another brew day on Sunday

PM me if you want to come around

I will be making an English Summer ale and a Dry Stout

sounds great.
One of these days i hope to join up on one of these brew-days.
I have nights-shift on Sunday though... need some Zzzz
Have loads of fun

All went to plan yesterday apart from my immersion heater giving up. Thats the second one now to do that :angry:

Ended up with 40l of Bock and 40l of ESB

Thanks to Lagers and Pumpy for the helping hand.

Hey we did not do much we were just terrified when your ten foot Husky Malmo chucked and wobbly and nearly ate the little fluffy dog

pumpy :eek:

IM going to be brewing a big bad belgian/Biere de Garde tomorrow (wed) if anyone is keen on sticking their noses in..got a couple of kegs on the pluto gun too....

My mobile is in the files section on the Yahoo page..give us a call and I'll tell you how to get to C'town golf club

Is 1.8kg of sugar tooooo much for a beer(40L)???

Hey guys, I'll be brewing a shambolic attempt at an ESB this Sunday, the invites out for anyone in the area to drop by, point and laugh :lol: .
I'm just near Macarthur Square in Campbelltown.
Possible drop ins so far are: Dave (Dravid) & Matti.
I'll also have my first AG on tap, an amarillo golden ale. Hoping to be mashing by lucnhtime.

Latest posts

Back