Brew Day/get Together Inverleigh Vic

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still planing on turning up. I just tried phoning you.......must have your old number.

yup, I'll be there. Gonna need an address tho - can you pm me bulp?

Will bring a salad if that suits? Looking forward to meeting a few ahb'ers and getting some pointers on this Ag bizo :p

Will have to behave tho as I need to drive back home that night - early start the next morning unfortunately.

P.M sent fellas let me know if you don't get it

dammit... I got called apon to help my mates mum move house in wadonga that w/e...

maybe next time guys...have a brew for me :)

Hope you blokes like sausage , My bro in law come thru with a f..k load of home made snags mmmmm meat and beer

10092009381.jpg

+

10092009382.jpg = :party:

lookin good bulp , now just gotta hope that the boys at shell dont decide to start my job on saturday ...

I'm all set - will bring some rabbit food to chuck on those snags (coleslaw). The sight of the kegs is makin me thirsty, spewin I have to drive back home that night but oh well, I promise to make up for it when my brew day occurs sometime in the future ;)

Should be there around 10ish. If I'm running late start without me.

i knew it , bloody job has been delayed all week and starts tomorrow with the likely hood of having to work saturday very high , depending on a finish time i might pop past after work in geelong and say hello if things are still goin will give you a call brett and see how things are goin when i leave work ... surely they could have waited till monday .. dont they know theres a brew day on ...

dont they know theres a brew day on ...

Damn work always getting in the way of drinking and brewing, spewin Barra but don't worry we'll still be charging when your finished mate feel free to pop around after work if your not too stuffed , But if not we'll have to organize another werribee crew meet :icon_chickcheers: .

First of all i'd like to thank all the fellas who came out on Sat, had an absolute blast, and thanks to Jay for coming down from Qld .
Jay and myself were feeling a little bit broken Sat morning after a big day/night in Melbourne at the tap house and beerdeluxe

11092009384.jpg 11092009389.jpg

How'd that homeless bloke get in that photo and where's wally

11092009390.jpg

anyhoo we sort of made it out of melbourne unscathed, Jay picked up some strawberries and yoghurt in St kilda :p and finally made it down to Geelong on the train the following day. Iphone back where it was meant to be. Phew

Started of a bit doughy Sat morning but with the help of Hogshead and Danny we got the brew underway

Next was the homemade snags from my pommy bro in law and man they were good , Smokey bacon with mushroom and chilli, Sundried tomato with basil and pinenut and Apple sage and rosemary :icon_drool2: They were about an inch thick, glorious meat.

IMG_8262.jpg

Hogshead brought a few tasters as well which were awesome The Weizenbock was majic and just what i needed to bring me back from ther dead and the Saison :icon_drool2: .
Danny also brought out his first full boil extract with spec grains which was a lovely APA nice and dry with an awesome citrusy aroma
good work Danny .

Heres the boys Hogshead had just left Jay, Me Danny and the Sausage man

IMG_8264.jpg

And a photo from a bit later and a bit messier 12092009392.jpg

Good fun was had by all and thanks again blokes for a good day oh we did some brewing too cubed 24l of Screwy's Irish red

Cheers
Brett

Too bad I couldn't hang around.
I was getting very thirsty. Could have really hooked in to the 80/-.
Looking forward to the next one!(if we can all syncronize!)

Latest posts

Back