Brew Day At Jovial Monks

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ozdevil

Reaction score
Gday All

Firstly i would like to thank the Jovial Monk for putting on a great day for us at the rear of the shop and the look around the shop as well

It was a great day met up with a grerat bunch of guys with the Jovial Monk (obviously), Jayse, Batz, big beer belly Wee Stu attending

after the Days event took Wee Stu home and sampled one of his brews and not bad drop stu and the belhaven beer ya had was pretty good to.. could have drank a couple more mate thats how easy on the palette they were

anyway looking forward to the week ahead with the Batz world tour and hopefully meeting a few more people in the process

cheers and beers
ozdevil

Ozdevil. tops marks for rocking up today. I hope all those without a reasonble excuse for not meeting up today hang there brewers hats up for awhile and take a good look at whats important in life.
Thats beer.
it was great to see batz, BBB, weestu, ozdevil and of course the monk himself.
trouble is you can never fit in all the beer talk you want in one day.
Looking forward to seeing everyone in a few days.

jayse

Hey guys, Sorry i was not in attendance, a big saturday night for my sisters 21st last night meant Ben had a bit of a sore head this morning

BUT, ill be at the rest of the World tour :)

Ben

mate i only got 4 hours sleep last nite. it seems my alarm clock went of as soon as my head hit the pillow but i still made it.
Ben sa thats just another excuse which is not reasonble.

jayse

by the way i couldn't find anymore lovely fellow brewers on my wave length than batz and BBB.
we make the same beers and brew along the same lines with the same attitude.

I can't wait to hang out again you guys.
jayse

wait until we brew the big one jayse :)
cj,s hour glass ipa. :rolleyes: hophead heaven

did anyone take any digy pics on the day?

good to hear it went well.

cheers
big d

yeah batz had the digi cam out.
you dont' want to see pics of the monk though unless your making a alien documentry. :lol:

jayse

Glad I made the effort, if only to meet some top hard core guys in Jayse, BBB and Batz.

Looking forward to an even better turn out at GMK's.

OzD - mate, I'd have happily poured a few more down your gullet, but we had another engagement with the mother of mrs wee stu. That's one brewers mother in law you don't leave waiting! :ph34r:
Next time round, you can empty the bevvy fridge ;) - one of the two I didn't get round to showing you. :p

JM - I'll be there with bells on, on May 1st. Your challenge is to convince me to do a first all grain, rather than a first partial.

Latest posts

Back