Brew Comp Listing?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

domfergo

Reaction score
Done searching and couldn't find one but is there a list of brew competitions somewhere on this site or the net?

I was wondering how people manage brewing for comps?

A list with dates, locations, cut off dates would be great...

Cheers.... Mass

AABC's website has details about the Australian Home Brew Championship: http://www.aabc.org.au/
It also lists details of the state-based qualifying competitions and has links to the affiliated state-based organizations.

The VicBrew website has a list of all the Victorian state-based competitions, so each of the other state-based organizations websites might also (but I've never looked).
However, I'm not sure there is one in NT and (I think) NT based entries for AABC were entered in the ACT-based championships.

Thanks, I have been threw the site and cannot find where NT entries are ment to go... I will chuck them an email...

More then just the titles though, I though there might be a list somewhere or at least a section similar to the retailers list on this site. This year is all but done for me, I only finally had my gear sent up to me at the start of the year and now well and truly into the dry season ( the hectic busy time of year for me) and thought to myself I would check out and make a calander of events I would like to aim for next year.

Maybe a suggestion for the mods to create such a section on the site?

Another quick question. Although I can see how the state titles are run. Is there anything against entering competitions from all different states for the smaller comps or do they only allow local beers?

Cheers

Latest posts

Back