Brew Cellar Yeast

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's all just repackage yeast, eg American Ale is US-05

Ok, so their wheat yeast would be WB-06??

What about thomas coopers yeast? not the cheaper style coopers one, the thomas coopers style

I tell you what, after upping the yeast to 1g per litre of wort, this thing has the craziest activity ive seen in a fermentation, and to me its quite exciting, also a massive krausen, over an inch thick i reckon. Man i hope this brew (my version of beez neez clone) turns out good

brente1982 said:
I tell you what, after upping the yeast to 1g per litre of wort, this thing has the craziest activity ive seen in a fermentation, and to me its quite exciting, also a massive krausen, over an inch thick i reckon. Man i hope this brew (my version of beez neez clone) turns out good
Wait til you get one that foams up out of the fermenter and makes a mess of your brew fridge or whatever area you use to ferment in. :p :lol:

The brew cellar yeast is actually really good value in my option. 15g packets instead of 11.5 and usually a bit cheaper. The European lager brew craft is w34/70 I think ( well the description is exactly the same)....

Latest posts

Back