Breakfast Beer - Input Wanted

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scotty

Reaction score
Now alot of you know about the idea that if you drink one beer the next morning when you have been drinking heavely the night before it will get rid of your hangover. Well this is true as it has helped me a couple times. Anyway i was thinking what if i made a beer specially designed for the next morning. So far i have thought of these things:

- Low alcoholic ( as i usually need to drive the next morning )
- Maybe Caffene?? or Gurana?? etc
- I was also thinking of like a mint/peppermint flavor instead of hops?

What are your thoughts, all comments welcome

Thanks in advance, Scotty

Incorporate the yeast sediment into the beer ala a cloudly wheat beer. Apparently the yeast has good nutrients in similarly like Vegemite. I would be damned if i went this route though.

Will

Can you make a beer that tastes like an egg and bacon roll and a bottle of Coke? :p :lol:

Shawn.

kungy said:
Apparently the yeast has good nutrients in similarly like Vegemite. I would be damned if i went this route though.

Will
[post="64042"][/post]​
What do you think Vegemite is made from?

Yes I know yeast. I don't eat vegemite. Tastes awful. Actually tastes more like pure salt.

Will

I'm not sure about anything else but I would try and get some maple syrup into it. Nothing like a stack of pancakes with wipped butter and maple syrup.

Maybe try and get some diacetyl/butterscotch flavours into it too.

I'd make a weizen.
Heck, I already make it.
Add mango juice or orange/mango. The dilution will make the beer lower alcohol, if only drink a glass rather than finish the bottle.
Tasted one of these on Superbowl Day. Would love to see it more often. Work hinders me there. :lol:

Personally, I'd add a works burger or, preferably, a ham steak muffin with cheese and hot chili sauce.

Mmmmmmmmmmm, I'm salivating. Maybe it could be the AB (Arrogant) clone that I'm drinking.

Seth out :p

Latest posts

Back