Braumeister Help

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

banora brewer

Reaction score
Hi, I was cleaning my Braumeister last week and it seems the elements have gone out of shape, and they are touching each other, just wondering if anyone has the 20ltr version so they can tell me what they are suppose to look like.

Thanks

Hi, I was cleaning my Braumeister last week and it seems the elements have gone out of shape, and they are touching each other, just wondering if anyone has the 20ltr version so they can tell me what they are suppose to look like.

Thanks
sorry cant downsize photos so a few to look at.on the side near the tap the elements are very close to touching i hope this helps

SCum

I wouldnt be overly worried mate unless your element looks nothing like proudscums. If your element is only touching in one or two small spots it shouldnt overheat as most of the heat will be going into the wort. If youre worried get on to Speidel and see if they can send you out a replacement or for a bit of a getto fix get a piece of stainless to go in between the coils, just bend it into a bit of a triangle /\ should stop a lot of heat transfer. Some Bain Marie elements are held off the bottom with a thin bit of stainless and a lot of the old ovens I worked on with exposed elements on the bottom were just sitting on a bit of plate steel to keep them off the bottom, elements are fully insulated so its no problem. I wouldn't tell Speidel your the reason it's out of shape tho ;)

Good Luck

it's not a problem at all, now go brew a beer.

I brewed 100lt today, two recipes.

Believe me I had a nice brewery but there's no way I could do what I did today on my old system.

Batz

I brewed 100lt today, two recipes.

Believe me I had a nice brewery but there's no way I could do what I did today on my old system.

Batz

Hold up!

I am sorry if I have missed the obvious but are you on a BM batz? 50L?

I told you, out of the gang! :p

Batz, have you gone BM? Seems a little out of character is all..

PS: TonyC - PS yourself... HA!

Yes I've been brewing on my 50lt BM for a few months now.

I don't use this anymore.

herms.jpg

Batz

Back