• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Braumeister + Brewery For Sale

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wollenbizzle

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I'm moving overseas in a couple of months and regretfully selling my brewery. For sale is the following:

1 x Braumeister 20L Ball valve and SS Quickdisconnect fitted (has done about 30 batches)
1 x Kettle 10L Ball valve and SS Quickdisconnect fitted (perfect for Braumeister sparge)
1 x Sparge Arm SS Quickdisconnect fitted
1 x 30 Plate Platechiller SS Quickdisconnects fitted
1 x Kegerator 4tap w/gas manifold and fittings for each keg. Fits 4 Corny's plus room for stubbys/yeasts etc.
1 x C02 bottle and Regulator
4 x Corny kegs 19L
1 x Corny kegs 9L
1 x 23L SS Fermenter/Keg for pressurized fermenting and C02 transfers
1 x Barley Crusher grain mill
1 x Aeration pump/sealed fermenter lid w/02 Stone
1 x Magnetic stirplate
1 x 2L Flask
1 x 1L Flask

A bunch of other stuff in the photos is for sale as well. The Braumeister is in perfect condition and has been impecabbly cared for (yes, I even cleaned the pump out on every brew....no matter how many I had during the brew day).

I'll sell stuff individually but will discount massively if someone wants the whole brewery (probably throw in the kegerator/fermenting fridge etc.)

Let me know if you're interested. IMG_3999-2.jpgIMG_4000-2.jpgIMG_4001-2.jpgIMG_4003-2.jpg

Cheers

Im in Perth but wouldn't be against packaging and shipping (fridges etc. excluded)

Interested in the sparge arm. Any details or pics?

Have been looking for something suitable and put first dibs on it (assuming I'm first).

Cheers

Keen on the barley crusher if you end selling separately.
Cheers

I'm interested in the stirplate and 2 litre flask (pending price) if you break it up.

Hey guys,

Everything except for the immersion chiller gone now. Thanks for all the interest and sorry for being a bit slow to get back to some, between the move, work, and insane amount of interest it got kinda crazy. Happy brewing. Stalking wilbur, I'll call ya in about a week.

Cheers

Latest posts

Back