• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Braumeister 50L for sale - well loved

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

michaelcarson

Reaction score
Braumeister 50L for sale - well loved and well looked after.

Purchased from CraftBrewer 2 and 1/2 years ago. http://craftbrewer.com.au/shop/details.asp?PID=4331

This unit has produced 1,000s of litres of fantastic beer - so easy to use, reliable and effective.

Comes with Thermojacket, Wort Cooler and the stainless steel hood which speeds heating and is great for pouring grain in. In good condition and has never had any problems. See photos attached.

$2,000

Contact me - 0449 066 223 or email [email protected]
Pick up from Brisbane - North side

IMG_0981.JPG
IMG_0982.JPG
IMG_0987.JPG
IMG_0986.JPG

Coldspace....perfect for you.

god hates me.
conned a mate into a grainfather last weekend. i'd have moved my gf to him and upgraded.
you never thought to do this last weekend?? :(

AND i live northside :eek:

Start another thread I'm sure someone will take your GF.

I'd love it, bloody bargain, my bro bought a gf recently and we run 2 here now. Pity as I would of sold him mine and grabbed this.....
Bloody tempted but too many bills on ATM .......

I'd be all over it, if it was in Adelaide.

Bridges said:
Start another thread I'm sure someone will take your GF.
Plenty of people willing to rate cracks

Interested but live down the coast. Might not be able to come and get it for a week or so.
See what happens.

Rossco

wide eyed and legless said:
I would be going for the Gruten, the 50 litre is released this month, less than a 1/3 of the price.
and WEAL will soon be the local distributor ;)

What's the "gruten"?? When I google I keep getting gluten free information :)

wide eyed and legless said:
I would be going for the Gruten, the 50 litre is released this month, less than a 1/3 of the price.
You are too invested in this weal. Like I've said before you must have a container of these headed your way.

Ha ha wouldn't make much money selling home brew equipment in Australia, especially when punters can buy direct from the manufacturer, it is a Superior version of the Grainfather which you can buy direct from the manufacturer. 30 litre is $233 U.S and 50 litre $255 U.S
Foshan Shunde Guten Kitchen Equipment.
HTB1Dh5uOFXXXXXrXVXXq6xXFXXXg.jpg

Then start your own thread for these things mate if you really believe that much in them. Folks who have already invested $$$ in established brand name bits of kit like to know how their peers are travelling as against being directed to some new Crazy Clarks derivative. I own a grainfather - **** with that thread and one of us will most likely be banned very soon.

Latest posts

Back