• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

braumeister 20l plus For sale.

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Azagil

Reaction score
hi all,

Selling my braumeister 20l plus with wifi module and wort pump attachment. Only made 7 batches with it but have very little time to brew now due to traveling with my new job so decided to sell it. It is in new condition and works perfectly.

Cost me $3370 new.
Selling for $2750 ono.

Hi Azigil, can offer you $1500 cash, pick up this weekend. Just need to inspect to make sure all ok.

Hey mate, of course you can inspect to make sure it’s all ok, I would prefer it that way when you dropping that amount of cash on something. I won’t however sell it for any less than $2150. It’s hardly been used and is as new condition with all the extras. Any less than $2150 I would just hold onto it myself and make an effort to start using it sorry.

Last edited:
Fair enough, I’ve had approval from the missus to increase my spend so I can streatch that far, just means the other stuff I was going to get is now on hold. If you text me on 0417112480 we can set up a time for me to come around and collect it, if all in order etc then i’ll Buy it on the spot with no haggling for $2000 so consider it sold.

That's really cheap for a unit that's only done 7 batches - it's practically new.

Nearly 100 batches on my 2015 model without missing a beat!

That's really cheap for a unit that's only done 7 batches - it's practically new.

Nearly 100 batches on my 2015 model without missing a beat!
Yeah it is cheap, I just don’t use it as often as I should and saving for a home deposit so going through my gear and clearing out a few things

Latest posts

Back