• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Braumeister 20L for Sale Melbourne

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Black n Tan

Reaction score
Selling my Braumeister 20L (retail $2,500), Speidel thermojacket (retail $120) and a spare pump (retail $280 plus delivery from UK). I am selling the lot for $2,100 (firm). I upgraded to a more powerful pump (9-27w) and will provide the original pump aswell so you will have a back-up for the future (3-9w). I love my Braumesiter and I am only selling it to upgrade to the 50L Braumeister. I have been performing 40L batches in the 20L Braumeister but want to cut out on the double mash to reduce my brew day. The unit is less than 10 months old. Pick up is Ascot Vale 3032. photos attached. photo1.jpgphoto2.jpgphoto3.jpgphoto4.jpg

Sorry, a bit off topic, but since you mentioned it:

Do you mind giving some details on that pump you got, name and model, results?

Cheers.

nice. I just sent you a pm - rather than taking over the thread with a convo....

PS 3 months ago I would have bought this!

The grey labelled pump in the photos attached to my original post is the original pump (ITT E1vario 15/700B 3-9W variable,set at 9W). the blue labelled pump is the pimped up version (lowara ebv 15-3/65 variable 4-27W). it just screwed in to the existing plumbing (I kept the original impeller as the new one was of a different design and would be prone to gumming up with grain). I was trying to improve my efficiency as I found that the spill over the malt tube slowed alot during the mash. I dont have any hard figures to give you any head to head results, but anecdotally it my have improved it a few points at best. Not sure if it is worth it.

Just an idea. Someone is selling a 50L Braumeister body only on gumtree (Bris). Someone smarter than me would be able to make a 50L BM from this 20L BM for much less.

I am happy to separate the Braumeister 20L with jacket from the spare pump:

• Braumesiter 20L with jacket $1,900 (with original pump), saving of $720 on retail

• Spare pump (4-27W) $200

Car is in for annual paint and body, if I come out lighlty may have $1900 spare

andytork

Good luck with the car. Let me know if you want to come past for a viewing or demo.

Grant

andytork said:
Car is in for annual paint and body, if I come out lighlty may have $1900 spare
Annual paint and body? are you a car nut or a hoon?

Bentley Turbo R, left me a little short for next couple of weeks

Couple of rust bubbles around guards, boot lid + rot in outer sill + dent in bonnet = $4000
Crack in paint on roof, turned out to be an old antenna hole, paint removed, lead filled painted = $1000
Other odds and sods + transport = $1000

All up $6k (guy did a fantastic job, have the during photos etc) - You want it doing properly you have to pay the $$$$

Spent $7k on engine / fuel system last year
$1000 on air con
$6000 on body this year

I should sell while its nice but I enjoy driving it too much at the moment

Latest posts

Back