Braudino Facia Panels

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Superoo

Reaction score
Howdy Lads,
Seeing as I've made some other stuff on the AHB forum recently...

I would just like to let all you Braudino fans know that I can post you a 'stick on' facia panel in either of the styles below for $20 including postage.

Can customise text - add $5.
Can add your logo, but it MUST be in black and white, no colours - Add $10.

Can also be useful as a template for cutting holes in the enclosure.

I have used a sample box shown to me by Real_Beer, (thank you), which is the box specified in the assembly instructions.

PM me if you are interested.

Cheers,
Chris

In Silver...
Facia_Silver.jpg

In Black...
Facia_Black.jpg

Great work superoo!
I love the little community that has sprung up around these things.

Awesome, I would totally have one if I had gone with the masses and used Mathos controller instead of building my own in parallel with him.

Hi Edak,

I can make a custom panel no probs, but would need just a photo and some outside dimensions of your controller to give you an idea on price.

If it was about the same as the standard one, you could probably add 10 bucks for doing a special, that would be about it.

Then if you wanted to go ahead, we would just get a good square/front on photo of your controller, and you'd give me a few dimensions.

Cheers,
Chris

Awesome, I would totally have one if I had gone with the masses and used Mathos controller instead of building my own in parallel with him.

Boy you moved quick on that Chris I only just got home!

Lads the work Chris does is amazing. I also saw a fantastic sample of an idea he's done for Cuckoo Cock O Oh cock who was it oh thats right Cocko, which isn't for me to divulge here but it really is a great idea & looks terrific.

As you can see 'The Stig' (the real one Version 2 who was shafted by the other three multi- millionaires) gives his approval to my Keg Tags.
The webcam picture isn't the greatest quality but when I get my Facia Panel & apply it to my controller I'll take a good quality shot & post it.
Stig_approves.jpg

You wont be disappointed with anything you order off Chris he's very professional & a very nice person as well.
It was great to meet you Chris & thanks again for the quick work.

Cheers,
Tony

No Probs Tony,
The panel is in todays post.

Let me know if any issues.

I made the 4 switch holes a bit smaller - 13mm.
Left the screw holes large enough to go over the screws though, as said if you try to screw theu the panel it will probably get distorted a bit by the head of the screw and look crappy.

cheers,
Chris

No Probs Tony,
The panel is in todays post.

Let me know if any issues.

I made the 4 switch holes a bit smaller - 13mm.
Left the screw holes large enough to go over the screws though, as said if you try to screw theu the panel it will probably get distorted a bit by the head of the screw and look crappy.

cheers,
Chris
Thanks Chris,

I'll carefully apply it when it arrives and let you know how I went & then post a pic here.

Just to clarify for for others, the stick on Fascia Panel is a flexible film like label which is applied like a transfer sticker. It's not made of the same material the Keg Tags are, although I think Chris could make them from it for a higher cost. He showed me the technique on how to align & apply the material & it's really quite simple to do. The material itself looks mickey mouse, I really liked & ordered the silver.

Love the look of them Superoo! I will absolutely send you some $$$ for one. You may have inspired me to play around with the home brewery logo too! Will have a go before getting in contact...

No worries Notung,

Just make sure your logo is in black and white and its simple.

cheers,
Chris

hahaha, I took some metallic silver vinyl home last night intending to wrap the box in it, then I saw this. Much better

Hey Chris.

Sorry the photo isn't the greatest, I couldn't stop the reflection very well without getting my ugly mug in the shot.
My holes were slightly out because I had to align the screen with the hole in the face panel so I used some washers to cover my cockup.
Control_Panel_Fascia.jpg
I'm extremely pleased with what you've done in fact I love it :party:

Now I've just got to get the thing to work. My assembly and or soldering skills have let me down badly so I've probably got a week or two of messing about finding the problem. At least it didn't explode in a puff of smoke :lol:

Cheers

Thanks for posting that Real_beer,

looks nice, good luck with the electrical side....

cheers,
Chris

Just a note to say I'll be away until about mid december, so wont be able to do any more of these until then.
I have some made up if you want to order I can get them away Fridays post.

Also, adding the simple really logo costs $1, and I'm donating that to the AHB forum administrator.

cheers,
Chris

Superoo, it's brilliant what you are offering lately, first with the keg tags, now these front panels.

Just bumping this thread to advise that i can still make these for you, plus can do custom control panel facias.

cheers,
chris

Hi Mattmedia,

yes mate, I can do these no probs,

just pm me and I'll email you my bank details,

total cost $20 includes postage.

cheers,
Chris

Got mine about a week ago. Awesome. Thanks heaps Superoo. I'll post a pic if I ever get around to finishing it.

Back