Brand New Kegs

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fifteenbeerslater

Reaction score
Hi Guys,
Any one know where to buy BRAND NEW 19 litre ball lock kegs.
I remember seeing them for sale a few years ago but can not see them advertised anymore!
I need a minimum of four maybe a few more.
Cheers,
15beerslater

Have a search on here. A while (maybe 2 years?) back people were importing the 9L versions for a decent price, I wonder if the bigger ones are great value too.

QldKev

Keg King sell brand new ones without the black rubber crap on each end. They're also for sale at G&G. 9L and 19L.

Hi Guys,
Any one know where to buy BRAND NEW 19 litre ball lock kegs.
I remember seeing them for sale a few years ago but can not see them advertised anymore!
I need a minimum of four maybe a few more.
Cheers,
15beerslater

AEB brand kegs, new, can be had for $180 to $200 each
most brew shops should be able to get them in
they are a quality italian made keg

they have the rubber at top and bottom

^^ whoa those prices are full on!

Pretty expensive, but here is the link to some Australian made kegs that i found while hunting around on the net.
http://www.stainlesstanks.com.au/html/postmix_kegs.html

taz

That is remarkably expensive. That said though, i have 4 of their rubber base 9L kegs, & they're the best quality kegs i've ever used, of any size.
If these kegs were the same price as the AEB ones, i'd consider buying more...

Pretty expensive, but here is the link to some Australian made kegs that i found while hunting around on the net.
http://www.stainlesstanks.com.au/html/postmix_kegs.html

taz

post-857-061721300%201290071620.jpg

In still consideration of a couple of 12 litre kegs, does anyone know much about the kegs made by Big Sky Innovations ( listed on their site under " uncategorised".) in QLD.
Any info appreciated, cheers

Back