• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Brand New Birko 30 Litre Urn

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ataplin005

Reaction score
Hey guys

Long time lurker but first time poster (so please don't be too cynical about my first post being about flogging something!).

Due to a massive balls up by Grays Online I am now in possession of a brand new 30 litre Birko urn, instead of the 40 litre one I successfully bid for. This isn't really what I was looking for to get me going on proper BIAB so instead of trekking across the city to return it I thought I'd see if anyone here was in need of it.

Obviously the 40 litre model is the standard for full batch BIAB, but the 30L may serve a purpose as a HLT or if you prefer doing smaller batches or maxi BIAB. Or perhaps if you like to drink lots of tea or coffee.

Asking $200 (normal retail appears to be closer to $300) and as I said it is brand new, still in the box etc. I'm based in Melbourne so can arrange for pick up in inner North or North East suburbs. Could possibly do a drop off somewhere in between as well.

Cheers

Back