Brad Pitt To Do Heineken Beer Ad

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Doc

Doctor's Orders Brewing
Reaction score
Maybe this is why he and Jen split up. She wanted him to do an ad for CAMRA :p

Doc

Brad Pitt to do Heineken Beer Ad
[Entertainment News]: London, Jan 18(ANI): If you are a beer lover, Brad Pitt might just help you discover a new taste, for he is to appear in a beer commerical that will air during America's Super Bowl next month.

According to the New York Post, the ad shows Pitt buying a six- pack of Heineken and being chased through the streets by paparazzi, who are really after the beer. (ANI)

Doc said:
Maybe this is why he and Jen split up. She wanted him to do an ad for CAMRA :p

Doc
Actually she did an ad for Heineken as well.

It was short lived. However I remember it airing over the course of some sporting event that escapes me ... She was walking absent-mindedly though some liquor store.

Pretty unforgetable ad. Most of these American stars generally do these commercials on the agreement that they're not shown in the US. :lol:

I'd probably only open this link with a DSL;

http://www.thetaylors.ca/Neat%20Stuff/Comm...er.aniston.mpeg

Warren -

See John Travolta is getting in on the action too now.

Beers,
Doc

Travolta promotes beer

Pulp Fiction star John Travolta has become the latest celebrity to take on promotional duties for Dutch brewer Heineken.

The commercial will play on Travolta's role as former gangster Chili Palmer in Be Cool - the sequel to the 1995 comedy Get Shorty.

While Heineken chief financial officer Rene Hooft Graafland has declined to say how much the company will pay Travolta for his involvement, he explains: "Let's just say he'll get more than you and I earn in a year."

Back