• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Bowie sells some 19L Corny Kegs

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bowie in space

Reaction score
Next up, 3 x 19L Corny kegs, bought from a bulk buy and I've personally never used them, so they're in the same condition as when I bought them. Was going to set up in a keg freezer but never got around to it.

Asking $120 and I'll throw in three brand new sets of seals still in their packaging.

Photos only if you really need them.

Hey Tallie, here's a photo of one of them.

028.JPG

029.JPG

Yep, they look the goods! Maybe now I'll finally have enough... until next time :ph34r:

As I've found out in the past, kegs are really the new currency, should be listed on the commodities exchange, instantly convertible to liquid cash :D

Beats goats anyday.

Bribie G said:
As I've found out in the past, kegs are really the new currency, should be listed on the commodities exchange, instantly convertible to liquid cash :D

Beats goats anyday.
Yeh but I bet they don't offer that same level of comfort, companionship and sexual satisfaction as that goat does to you Bribie??
Lol

Truman said:
Yeh but I bet they don't offer that same level of comfort, companionship and sexual satisfaction as that goat does to you Bribie??
Lol
Oi, dont talk about pete like that :ph34r: :lol:

Back