Quantcast

Bowie sells some 19L Corny Kegs

Aussie Home Brewer

Help Support Aussie Home Brewer:

bowie in space

Well-Known Member
Joined
21/10/08
Messages
581
Reaction score
14
Next up, 3 x 19L Corny kegs, bought from a bulk buy and I've personally never used them, so they're in the same condition as when I bought them. Was going to set up in a keg freezer but never got around to it.

Asking $120 and I'll throw in three brand new sets of seals still in their packaging.

Photos only if you really need them.
 

Cube

SAY MY NAME, BITCH
Joined
11/8/08
Messages
1,043
Reaction score
142
Hey. Pinlock?
 

Cube

SAY MY NAME, BITCH
Joined
11/8/08
Messages
1,043
Reaction score
142
Balls....
 

bradsbrew

Who's up for a pint?
Joined
22/5/08
Messages
0
Reaction score
4
Good buy Tallie. Best $4o dollar kegs.
 

tallie

Well-Known Member
Joined
2/2/09
Messages
637
Reaction score
62
Yep, they look the goods! Maybe now I'll finally have enough... until next time :ph34r:
 

Bribie G

Adjunct Professor
Joined
9/6/08
Messages
19,838
Reaction score
4,393
As I've found out in the past, kegs are really the new currency, should be listed on the commodities exchange, instantly convertible to liquid cash :D

Beats goats anyday.
 

Truman42

Well-Known Member
Joined
31/7/11
Messages
3,964
Reaction score
605
Bribie G said:
As I've found out in the past, kegs are really the new currency, should be listed on the commodities exchange, instantly convertible to liquid cash :D

Beats goats anyday.
Yeh but I bet they don't offer that same level of comfort, companionship and sexual satisfaction as that goat does to you Bribie??
Lol
 

bradsbrew

Who's up for a pint?
Joined
22/5/08
Messages
0
Reaction score
4
Truman said:
Yeh but I bet they don't offer that same level of comfort, companionship and sexual satisfaction as that goat does to you Bribie??
Lol
Oi, dont talk about pete like that :ph34r: :lol:
 

bowie in space

Well-Known Member
Joined
21/10/08
Messages
581
Reaction score
14
Paid for and picked up. One sale down, six to go!

Enjoy Tallie!
 

tallie

Well-Known Member
Joined
2/2/09
Messages
637
Reaction score
62
bowie in space said:
Paid for and picked up. One sale down, six to go!

Enjoy Tallie!
Cheers, all the best!
 

Latest posts

Top