• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Bowie sells an 80L Boiler

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bowie in space

Reaction score
I bought this from Argon about 15 months ago. It has the top cut out to fit a 28cm tempered glass lid (which I'll throw in), welded 1/2 inch socket in the base, ss ball valve, ss barb, and ss mesh hop blocker. Perfect for double batches

Asking $120 and will throw in the metal stand with hole cut out so you can put a burner underneath.

002.JPG cut out so you can put a burner underneath.

I can't seem to upload any photo of 2MB, so I'll see if I can ticker with the properties but if you guys have any questions, fire away.

Hi Bribie, I've been out of my house here in Wynnum since last August due to a marriage meltdown and have just returned (kicked the ex out)! The brewing stuff has been sitting around since then and to be honest I've been staring at the gear trying to get motivated to brew again, but I think the fire has gone out, so someone else may as well be using this perfectly fine gear. It gave me loads of enjoyment that someone else could be experiencing.

Steal. Id buy that and use it as a mashtun if u were in melb.

Morning all, the sale has fallen through and this item is still available. I'll get some more photos soon.

Cheers
Bowie

Back