• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Bowie sells a fermenting fridge

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bowie in space

Reaction score
A kelvinator "all fridge" (no freezer). I removed the shelves and put a wooden bench in the middle so it perfectly fits two 30L fermenters.

Asking $100 and I'll throw in a digital temperature controller (that is not wired up), two fermenters and a 5L glass demijohn perfect for yeast starters.

Photos soon.

Apologies for the shitty photo.

030.JPG

Cheers. We drove to Burpengary today to look at a fridge that was described the same as this. Got there to find out it is a fridge freezer.
Great size would be able to fit at least 4 19l cornies in it. There is no way my wife is letting me upgrade my keg fridge yet though :(

PM sent to sillyboybrybry. Sale to Wilda Yeast has fallen through

THIS FRIDGE IS FOR SALE AGAIN.
WHEN BRYBRY WAS BRUTALLY MURDERED BY THE OVERZEALOUS.... OH NEVERMIND THE BULLSHIT STORY

THIS FRIDGE STILL WORKS WELL, FRONT IS COVERED IN RUST SO I GOT A PRETTIER ONE TO KEEP MY MISSUS HAPPY.

SO FRIDGE FOR SALE FROM RADSHOES PICK UP FROM WAVELL HEIGHTS - $50

THIS IS A GOOD DEAL FRIENDS

MAYBE TAKE A HOLESAW TO THAT WOODEN SHELF TO GET SOME BETTER AIR CIRCULATION THO

I HAVE ACTUALLY BEEN USING IT SANS SHELF WITH 2 BREWBUCKETS STACKED.

BARLS IS GUARANTEED TO DERAIL THIS SILLINESS AS IT IS OFF TOPIC

Back