• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Bottles.

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jino

Reaction score
I can get about 7-8 milk crates full of older sealable CUB brown longneck bottles if anyone in the Newcastle region is after any.
They are $5 for a crate and i don't actually know how many is in each crate or if that price is anygood but i thought i'd let you guys know.

Cheers

Sorry to hijack your thread, but I have a friend in Perth who works for ACI glass, he can give you as many bottles as you want, for free.

If you want to take me up on this, just give me a bell.

Lucky you're in Perth otherwise Jino would break your legs for undercutting his market, barf!

meanwhile in Adelaide ......... I have around half a dozen cartons of empty Crown stubbies going at $2 a carton. All proceeds go to my work social club. PM me if interested.

Yeah take over my market will you!

I in no way profit from these. I am not selling them I just know somewhere that is. And as i said i'm not sure if thats a good price or anything as i have never bought bottles before.

Cheers

Jino said:
I can get about 7-8 milk crates full of older sealable CUB brown longneck bottles if anyone in the Newcastle region is after any.
They are $5 for a crate and i don't actually know how many is in each crate or if that price is anygood but i thought i'd let you guys know.

Cheers
[post="63521"][/post]​

I don't bottle much at all these days , but if I were in Newcastle I would take a couple of crates and stash them away.
Getting harder to find the good old long necks

Batz

Not really Batz. LHBS is selling new crown style long neck bottles for $1 or $1.20 a bottle.

Latest posts

Back