• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Bottle Trees For Sale

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have 6 bottle trees for sale brand new in the box, I will post pics tomorrow.
Asking $20.00 each + postage.

Cheers
Damien

Holds 69 bottles

bottletree.JPG

I have used one of these now for about 5 years...

For bottlers, they're the ducks guts!

Cheap at $20 too!

Cheers,

TL

Can you give me a quote including postage to Melb.
I might be interested.
Now why werent you in Melb?

How much to Tassie also? Hobart. :D

Cheers, JD

AdelaideHomeBrew

Did you put mine away - I want one.

Ok I hope I have got this right, correct me if I am wrong!

The following have a brand new bottle tree (in no particular order)

GMK
POST MODERN
JOHNNO
BROOPA
SLAMMER
BEERZYL (holding for postage cost)

Looks like they are all sold!

Cheers
Damien

Thanks Damien
The tree arrived today. Just one working day too late for my last bottling session, tho :( I'm looking forward to my next bottling day :)

Yep Thanks from me as well.
I beleive I received a delivery this morning.
Still not looking forward to any bottling though. :D

Ah........ one day the kegs will appear.

Cheers

johnno said:
Still not looking forward to any bottling though. :D
When I said "looking forward to", I actually meant "dreading less".

I used to dread bottling, so I made some changes and now almost enjoy it. The main things that have made it a speedier and less stressful business are:
-Being able to cold condition 3 brews at a time. Apart from the improvement in flavour, this means you bottle when you feel like it, not when the brew has to come out of the fermenter, and can bottle three brews at once which takes little more time than doing one.
-Rinsing bottles in hot water immediately after pouring.
-Using a no-rinse steriliser like one shot - huge reduction in bottling time if each bottle is picked up only once
-A Bottle tree to hold enough for at least 2 brews
-Bulk priming
-A cradle to hold the bottling bucket at an angle so it doesnt need tilting
-Using a t piece and plastic tube to run two bottling wands at once (until my feet become more agile, this does mean briefly putting down the glass of homebrew at this stage. Everything else can be done with a glass in one hand).

The T - Piece is a great idea, I hadn't thought of that. Will look into getting one.

Did you just use a plastic one (ala garden fitting), or a copper T-Piece?

you know what really sucks about bottling? The other week, I had the valve bit blow off the end of my bottling wand, and then at that exact moment, my 9 month old daughter (who I was "looking after") decided to choke on, and then chuck up, her vegemite cruskit + an entire bottle (of formula)

It was absolute carnage :lol: Lost a couple litres of beer on the floor before I could retrieve the valve end out of the bottle....

The smell of the mixture of vomit and stale beer did make me feel warm and fuzzy tho :p

At least you retrieved the end. I've capped it in a bottle more than once.

Just used the clear plastic tubing which I am sure is food grade, and black plastic irrigation fittings which probably arent but I ran some water through first and had a taste to make sure it wouldnt taint. There's a photo, not very close up though, of the double bottling system down the bottom of
This page

Thought about a whole manifold, but the flow through the tap can only keep up with a maximum of two bottlers.

Back