• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Bottle Tree, Bottles

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sean_0

Reaction score
Hi all,

Got into kegging about 6 months ago and I've been hanging on to this stuff since, though I now realise I will never use it again. I've got a 63 bottle bottle tree, two bunnings crates which hold 24 stubbies each (full of clean, unlabeled stubbies) and a big black bin (around 80L) which I used to use for cleaning the bottles. The bottle tree needs a clean but it's perfect otherwise. The bin is not in the picture but I'm sure you can use your imagination.

Pickup from my place in Brunswick. Asking $25

Cheers, Sean

P1000719.JPG

Hi all,

Got into kegging about 6 months ago and I've been hanging on to this stuff since, though I now realise I will never use it again. I've got a 63 bottle bottle tree, two bunnings crates which hold 24 stubbies each (full of clean, unlabeled stubbies) and a big black bin (around 80L) which I used to use for cleaning the bottles. The bottle tree needs a clean but it's perfect otherwise. The bin is not in the picture but I'm sure you can use your imagination.

Pickup from my place in Brunswick. Asking $25

Cheers, Sean
PM Sent

Hi all,

Have had quite a few replies, so selling to the first pm - treefiddy, or to Golani51 if I don't hear back from treefiddy by tomorrow morning.

Thanks to everyone who pm'ed

Sean

Back