Bottle Priming

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

datfrog

Reaction score
Is ther any major difference to the Carbonation Drops by Coopers and the Sugars you could add yourself. Any Pro's and Con's ?

The last time I bottled 6 odd years ago i used sugar.

Your thoughts guys ?

datfrog,
if you like old fashioned style boiled lollies then you should buy a pack of these and eat them. The general consensus is that these are pretty crappy. DO a search for bulk priming. You are much better of just using cane sugar or dextrose.
Actually i'm due for a pack of these. I'm goin to Woollies tomorrow. Taste yum.
Good luck.

johnno said:
datfrog,
if you like old fashioned style boiled lollies then you should buy a pack of these and eat them. The general consensus is that these are pretty crappy. DO a search for bulk priming. You are much better of just using cane sugar or dextrose.
Actually i'm due for a pack of these. I'm goin to Woollies tomorrow. Taste yum.
Good luck.
Heh Johnno, do you put them in your mouth and eat them, i believe you can use them as an enema, they produce shit results. :lol:

Thanks for the info. U suppose this is the beauty of having a site like this so you can weed out what is good and not so good.

I made my first brew from them and have not tasted since bottling. I wont use them on the next now :)

datfrog said:
Thanks for the info. U suppose this is the beauty of having a site like this so you can weed out what is good and not so good.

I made my first brew from them and have not tasted since bottling. I wont use them on the next now :)
As Johnno said, look into bulk priming. This is the first major improvement to brewing, the sooner you do this, the sooner you are making better beer.

Click here

Latest posts

Back