Bottle Opener On A Ring

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The table of info on the link did not come out at all well on Firefox.... but I could decipher that I had ordered 2, which is a good start.

dreamboat

Hi i'd love one of those rings.
Hope i'm not too late. I'm new to the site but i'm loving it.

AHB Name: Buddingbrewmaster (i wish i chose a shorter name now)
Qty Req: 1
Ring Size: 10
Postage option: Regular

Thanks heaps if i'm not too late.

buddingbrewmaster: You made it into the order.

I just placed the order, we had 23 ordered, but I grabbed another one to get the unit price from US$9.50 to $9. With frieght the total came to US$251.58. Using my trusy currency converter, the total was AU$328, so $13.67 per unit.

Less confusingly, here is what you will need to pay:
for 1 ring - $18.17
for 2 rings - $31.83
for 3 rings - $45.50

direct deposit should be the easiest. I'll be sending out PM's with the details.

To help me keep track of things, you can help by -
- Using your AHB nickname as the comment in your direct depost
- Replying to my PM when you have transfered the funds, with your postal address, so I know where to send the things.

Any problems, just let me know.

great,
can't wait to use that ring.
How long are we looking at until we get those bad boys.
Great work barfridge.

I would expect the order to arrive from the states in 2 to 3 weeks, then up to a further weekor 2 to reach some of you from here (yes Batz, I'm talking about you).

buddingbrewmaster: you can have the extra ring (it's size 13), just add another $13.67 to your payment and let me know.

funds transferred, reply pm sent.

thanks Barfridge

nifty

I sent you the money for 2 rings barfridge and a PM with postage details
My friend is very pleased that it all worked out.
Thanks again, great work

My fiance said I couldnt were it as my wedding ring :p

Jye said:
My fiance said I couldnt were it as my wedding ring :p
[post="75782"][/post]​

You could have used one with some beerstone on it when you popped the question for an authentic matching set. :rolleyes:

Any sign of them yet

Normell

Good news everybody!

The rings are here. They actually arrived on Friday, but I was too busy to even think about them until now. I'm compiling the list of addresses, and will post them out tomorrow.

So hopefully you wont have long to wait.

I have everyone's address (bar 1 or 2 people), so I shall be making the trip the the post office tomorrow. So that means some of you should have your rings by the end of the week.

Has anyone got there rings yet?
I live in melbourne and it hasn't come in yet.
Has anyone used theirs yet, I'm guessing it might hurt your finger when you open a bottle. Even if it does it would be worth it :D

I'm hoping Monday... I love getting beer related mail :D

I've used my ring a bit, and there is no pain involved, even though the ring is one size too big for me.

Excellent, at a paty yesterday people were impressed by a guy opening bottles with his belt. But with a ring

Oops accidently added that reply. How do you edit posts?
I was going to say something funny but now i have forgotten :blink:

Latest posts

Back