• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Bottle Carriers For Sale

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TidalPete

BREWING BY THE BEACH
Reaction score
Brewers,

I'm having a bit of a clean out & have nine of these bottle carriers for sale at $9 each.
Carriers are cross-wise stackable & will hold 10 x 750ml tallies. Handy for swaps, etc

Picks are only for illustration but chucking in 40 x Coopers long necks just because I can. :)
Pick up only. Anyone interested PM me.

Bottle Carrier.JPG

bottle Storage.JPG

These are great, I bought a couple off Pete years ago for $10.00 including bottles. If you want to do that deal again Pete I'll take four.

Batz

If I lived near you Pete, I would be on 'em like a fat kid on a creme bun :)

Three bottle carriers gone pending collection so only 6 left.

Batz, happy to sell you four at $9 each but would prefer to sell in batches of three (standard homebrew 30-bottle batch). Can chuck in 13 Coopers long necks with every three carriers sold.

TidalPete said:
Three bottle carriers gone pending collection so only 6 left.

Batz, happy to sell you four at $9 each but would prefer to sell in batches of three (standard homebrew 30-bottle batch). Can chuck in 13 Coopers long necks with every three carriers sold.

OK I'll take three, I can fix you up via internet banking but will have to get someone to collect for me. I go off to work next week.

Batz

:icon_offtopic: Did you make these yourself or buy them, I would have got some if I wasn't so far away!

Hey Pete,

if you can hang in there until the swap I'll take the last three of your hands.

cheers,
Florian

Just realised that in my previous post I offered to take your last three hands! That's not what I was after and also not sure if you have that many left.

I'll just stick to the crates, please.

See you soon, will probably even brew for the occasion...

Back