Boob Cake For Birthday This Weekend

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kixbooty

Reaction score
This weekend it's our mate Tims birthday and we're throwing a party for him at our place, complete with 4 beers on tap and slow roasted angus beef feast. Tim has a thing for boobs, or as he likes to call them 'baps' so we made him this cake and thought we did such a good job that we would share it with you guys.

photo__14_.JPG

Brilliant Kix!

Although, I am pretty sure that cake is going to have back issues in the future :D

Have a great party :icon_drunk:

I would've said have a 'fappy' birthday, but things may get weird.

Your mate Tim is a lucky man :super: Cool cake :)

Brilliant Kix!

Although, I am pretty sure that cake is going to have back issues in the future :D

Have a great party :icon_drunk:

hahaha well we thought about making it anatomically correct but where's the fun in that!!!!

This weekend it's our mate Tims birthday and we're throwing a party for him at our place, complete with 4 beers on tap and slow roasted angus beef feast. Tim has a thing for boobs, or as he likes to call them 'baps' so we made him this cake and thought we did such a good job that we would share it with you guys.

post-26422-1354173578_thumb.jpg
Implants? :ph34r: .......................... :icon_chickcheers:

the big question is....... are they real?

A very original idea Kix.............I would suggest that Brads Ice magic would be less than magic and end up in a sticky mess. My suggestion would be to try and match a beer with your cake..................for example one of Bacchus' Cock Ales................or maybe try and pull off something similar. Be careful to get the right Cock Ale if you want to go that way as Cocko, a regular contributor to this forum, nearly choked on one recently.

A very original idea Kix.............I would suggest that Brads Ice magic would be less than magic and end up in a sticky mess. My suggestion would be to try and match a beer with your cake..................for example one of Bacchus' Cock Ales................or maybe try and pull off something similar. Be careful to get the right Cock Ale if you want to go that way as Cocko, a regular contributor to this forum, nearly choked on one recently.

Hahaha!!!! Well we did make a beer recently that tastes like balls so maybe we can serve that up!

Partial credit for this cake has to go to Krausenhaus.... he spent an exceptionally long time on the right boob and then went to bed early :/

Back