• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Bondi - Moving Os. Many Cases Of Quality Cleaned Crown Bottles To Give

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zenbino

Reaction score
Hi,

I have been collecting quality homebrew ready bottles. Only solid green or brown glass crown tops + 12 grolsch fancy flip tops.

there are no thin necks (like corona) only sturdy thick solid homebrew ready bottles.

I have 26 full cases in original boxes and each and every bottle has been thoroughly rinsed (along with it's original cap) and with original cap placed back on.

I am suddenly relocating overseas and cannot make use of the bottles. As they are in such prime condition for homebrew - I would much rather see an enthusiast take them, instead of just tossing them in a recycling bin. Even the boxes are in great condition, no dust - no garage storage etc. 6 pack holders kept intact where applicable.

I am in Bondi. if you might know of anyone who would be interested - please drop me a line.

Good size bar fridge also available if you are interested - great working condition.

cheers,

ben

Ben,

Would love to take some bottles off your hands but not wanting to be greedy I'll let anyone else express their interest as well.

I live in Ashfield but work in the city so it's no big issue to drive out.

How big is the fridge and how much would you like for it?

Cheers

Peter

Hey Ben,
I would love bottles too, are they 750ML? If so Happy to go halves with Peter on this unless anyone else is keen.

Cheers,

Clint

id love to get some stubbies if you have some please
i want the grolsch ones for sure.

edit: only want a couple cases worth of the stubbies [prefer brown ones]

cheers:HBK

G'day again Ben,

I was chatting to a fellow homebrewer who I work with and he is keen for some bottles as well if you have enough free. I'm free this coming Sunday if that works to pick up then.

Cheers

Peter

Hi - I'd be keen for a doz or so bottles if there are still some going... got a brewery setup in Nth Bondi so could pop round after work or anytime that suits....

Cheers,
Sasha.

I'd be interested if there are any left over
Just getting into brewing, so need to start hoarding bottles!

Back