Boatrocker Brewery- Great PR Experience

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Econwatson

Reaction score
Evening all, I'd just like to share my experience with the guys at Boatrocker.

I made a comment a few weeks back that I had tried the Boatrocker Alpha Queen Ale and hadn't liked it all that much. Got a reply in the thread from head brewer, Matt who said to PM him about it. He explained it was probably from one of their batches that were brewed under contract and arranged to have a mixed six of their core beers delivered to me. I got two of the Alpha Queens, two of their SMaSH New World, and two of their Hop Bombs. All were delivered by Tim to me, at a location of my choosing (I was out when he called). It wasn't a 'here's your beer, bye" sort of drop off either. It was delivered by somebody with an obvious passion for beer and enthusiasm about the product, and we chatted for a good while.

It's really nice to be able to give a good story about customer service for a change. I've tried the fresh Alpha Queen, and it was tops, a very different beer to the one I had at Mrs Parmas a few weeks back. Looking forward to trying the others. :)

Kudos to Boatrocker, and best of luck to you in the future. :)

Very open and honest guys, I havnrt managed to lay my hands on their Hop Bomb yet <_<

Must get onto that.

Dont just rock the boat, Yip it over... Love it.

I went to the Sour Beer tasting at BoatRocker which was part of Good Beer week and it was fantastic. They are really genuine guys with a passion for craft beer.

The entire session was us eating good food, with great Sour Beers from around the world. We started off by tasting their beers there and I was impressed - much better than the old contract brewed stuff.

I think that there are good times ahead for the Boat Rocker guys and really wish them the best of luck!

Latest posts

Back