• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Bne Ball Lock Cornies 3 For $150

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lord Raja Goomba I

Prisoner of Sobriety
Reaction score
Hi all,

I had this grandiose idea before my daughter was born 2 weeks ago to brew up a storm and then have 6 kegs available, so that I didn't need to brew for the first 6 months of her life.

I failed. :rolleyes:

So the 3 kegs I purchased in Dry July are up for grabs for anyone in Bris-vegas. I only need 3 kegs (if that).

$150 if you take all three, or if I need to split, $60 a pop.

I'm on the Northside.

Cheers,

Goomba

Hey LRG,

not that i need more kegs, but congratulations on the birth of your daughter mate. Exciting times ahead for you and Mrs LRG.

Cheers,

Nathan

Cheers Nath,

This is number 4 after a 5 year gap, so in some senses it's like starting all over again.

But 4 girls - man cave is becoming a priority!

Lady Maharani Goomba is telling me that I can't brew in the house anymore and I won't fill 6 kegs.

Goomba

Hey LRG,

not that i need more kegs, but congratulations on the birth of your daughter mate. Exciting times ahead for you and Mrs LRG.

Cheers,

Nathan

so tempted to grab one, but need to save $ to drink me a bunch of Thai beers in 4 weeks time!

Good price tho, surely they'll be gone by the end of the day!

Btw, congrats mate

With thai beers being so cheap (and everything for that matter...), I wouldnt worry.

Jump on board sir! :beerbang:

Latest posts

Back