Bloody Hell Its A Month Till Christmas

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Droughtmaster

Reaction score
just curious what other ppl want for there chrissy present.
me myself i just want a nice big fat sack of pilsener malt :) hohoho

I'd like a dedicated brew zone, so I can move my brew gear outta the shed (I can't fit my boat through anymore - FWP). Or better yet, I'd like a brewery. An actual brewery, with vats and associated paraphernalia.

Make it happen, Santa. Or else. :ph34r:

Probably needs to be in the off topic area IMO..

I've moved the thread to off topic as requested by several members and cleaned it up.

Lets try not to get personal hey?

Batz

A sweedish barmaid :lol:

No experience necessary

I'm gunning for a PID, SSR, and PT100 probe. Would absolutely make my day if given that.

Actually i'm asking for the green light to go and buy all the shit myself and start building my control box so i can use it AT Christmas.

Which ever way it has be done i 'spose.

The boss at home has given me permission to install a keg setup for Christmas. As our house is small it'll need to be an under the bench setup. I'm looking forward to the project, the cold beer on tap and being able to give away most of my empty bottles!

UPDATE:

Just been given the green light to go ahead and buy all the bits i need to go down the PID road.

Auberins, here i come.... Ramp/Soak PID automatic step mashing with ridiculous control yeehaah!

And, the parents rang up last night and asked what i like for chrissy....

"well, i'm saving coin for another big pot for my next single vessel upgrade" i said.

So with a little saving on my part, my single vessel rig is going into incarnation V3.0 with PID.

While i'm at it, i'm gonna do a proper control box, and maybe rejig my brew bench too. Got plans for a nice timber setup with the control box mounted off of a corner elevated above table too.

You beauty!

Back