Blind Monk

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dazzbrew

Reaction score
Has anyone been to the latest craft brew bar in newy The Blind Monk yet? Any good?

Yep. It's a top little boozer. Well worth the walk down Beaumont.

Good to hear Ruckus, did you eat there too, and do they have tasting wheel/paddles?

Only popped in for a sneaky one after work, but noticed a good selection (22+) beers, and they had ciders to (sadly none were made in Dixon). I think they had wine too.. Maybe.

I went for a beer there with a mate a couple of fridays ago and had a truly awesome beer from Birbecks brewery it was an american amber ale called Mallerstang. Well worth a try if you can.

Might have to revisit. Probably after work tomorrow, since I'm getting 5 teeth (wisdoms +1) pulled on Wednesday, and can't drink for 6 weeks afterward. 0.o

I think I had a pulled pork burger when I was there. Nice cosy venue with a good selection of beers.

I went to Tassie a few months ago and they have a good scene in hobart but Newy is holding its own with all of these venues opening in the last year or so.

Latest posts

Back