Bledisloe Cup

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brewer_010

Curry Master
Reaction score
Nice to see a strong Haka backed up by a solid performance on the paddock, top marks for the All Blacks for digging in and defending their (and their country's) dignity.

Yeah, well done Blacks. Definitely best team on the field.

Worst ad on the telly goes to that bloody Toohey's 'beer relay' tripe they showed over and over. The 'humour' seems to rest entirely on the hilarity of an elderly New York Jewish stereotype. Side-splitting stuff.

If I needed a reason never to let Toohey's New ever pass down my gullet again, (apart from the dingo piss taste) this is it.

A masterful performance desperately needed after possibly the worst ever All Black performance last week. The Wallabies were superb last week - it was nice to see the Blacks still have some pride in the jersey.

Yeah, well done Blacks. Definitely best team on the field.

Worst ad on the telly goes to that bloody Toohey's 'beer relay' tripe they showed over and over. The 'humour' seems to rest entirely on the hilarity of an elderly New York Jewish stereotype. Side-splitting stuff.

If I needed a reason never to let Toohey's New ever pass down my gullet again, (apart from the dingo piss taste) this is it.

Think the Advertising/Marketing Company were Mashugena for coming up with that campaign. Am sure Lion Nathan, owners of brands Tooheys, XXXX, West End, Southwark, Hahn and James Squire, and brewers of Heineken, Becks and Kirin here in Australia would be Mashugena with the response to the add.

Does make you wonder why they would pay airtime to run that add in AU though doesn't it. But then again it could have been an off the shelf jobby from the US and was probably cheap. Possibly unwanted production following the InBev takeover of Anheuser-Busch and SAB Miller.

Multiple choice answer to the question of WHY in business, if in doubt "Tick Cost" :lol:

Screwy

Latest posts

Back