Birthday Drinks

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Happy Birthday Cocko.

Have a great day mate....tonight I shall get my mouth around a "Grumpy Cock" in your honour.

Hoppy birthday, Cocko, you Old Rascal.
Hope you have a great one.

ImageUploadedByAussie Home Brewer1418939814.178381.jpg

Happy birthday, Cock-meister!

Q: What's pink and slippery?

A:
pair-pink-fluffy-slipper-17993412.jpg

Guess what you're getting for your present :D

HAHA!!

Thanks very much, guys!

Celebrating with a fuckload few at the Termi beer garden from 5pm, if your around say hi!

:super:

Happy birthday Techno hope you have a good one.

Do you get two presents or is everyone nice enough to combine the two for you?

Happy Birthday Stu! Geez! Lucky *******, you ALWAYS get a Public Holiday to recover from your Birthday celebrations.... :super:

Thanks guys!!
Spent the day working, but finished up at BeerMash on Smith St Collingwood sampling their many taps. Was told by wifey i had to buy myself some beer - so grabbed a growler of Sharkinator WIPA (the fad for Summer 2014/15 by the look of it!).
Followed by some Peking Duck in Surrey Hills.
Just a little last minute practice before tomorrow's massive stuffing-fest.
Closing the day with one of mine, a SWPA-style summer quaffer done with Chinook, Simcoe and a dash of Galaxy. Not too shabby after a week in the bottle, if i do say so myself!

@whiteferret, all separate presents. Most people only make that mistake once...

Hope Y'all have yourselves a mighty fine day celebrating life and enjoying the company of loved ones.
And savouring a tasty homebrew or two.
Cheers! :icon_cheers:

Thanks fellas.

I no longer know what work is. I retired 8 years ago.

I tell a lie. I do know what work is. It's what mrs warra sets out for me each day.

I'm on my 4th AFD, trying to shake a bad respiratory virus. Bummer, but later might well sneak a good lick of my Laphroaig Triple Wood Single Malt, purely for medicinal purposes.

Schooey! Schooey! Schooey!

Happy daze, old mate. Hope it's all going well and we see you at the brew club again soonish.

Back