Big Ups To The Homebrew Massive

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

taflex

Reaction score
After posting a half-drunken, shit-stir topic in the Off Topic forum the other night which seems to have now been deleted (I didn't think it seemed that offensive and was only joking around), I thought I'd make up for it by posting an arse-kissing topic.

Since finding this site (thanks to joecast for pointing me in the right direction) I've been finding some excellent and informative stuff whenever I sift through my search results, and my inquisitive n00b threads have all been met with useful and friendly replies.

So the bottom line: awesome site/forum you folks have going here!

taflex said:
After posting a half-drunken, shit-stir topic in the Off Topic forum the other night which seems to have now been deleted (I didn't think it seemed that offensive and was only joking around), I thought I'd make up for it by posting an arse-kissing topic.

Since finding this site (thanks to joecast for pointing me in the right direction) I've been finding some excellent and informative stuff whenever I sift through my search results, and my inquisitive n00b threads have all been met with useful and friendly replies.

So the bottom line: awesome site/forum you folks have going here!
Pity i missed your pissy shit stir,You miscreant.I think most people have there tounges firmly in cheek on these forums though,hell were all drinkin beer for chrissakes(oops i blasphemed)Fuckit oops shit,sorry,........ <_<

YOU BIG SUCK

heheh... don't worry, phantom. I don't think you missed too much. It was just about how a lot of the topics in the Off Topic forum still seemed to be about beer, even though I would've thought that 'off topic' woulda meant 'not about beer' on a beer forum.

most of grumpys forum posts seem to be off topic these days

;) :( well most of these forums are probably frequented by pissed idiots like me, so digressions are inevitable.I think my spelling and syntax are better with beer ,maybe i should write a novel.

By the way mr moderator if you ever read this stuff i resent the amateur brewer tag based on my posting record and demand an upgrade to pretentious wanker imediately!!!!!!!

steady on phantom or your wish may be granted ;) :lol: and then you may be stuck with it.
i think you have to go way out to upset this forums moderators B) :p

cheers
big d

phantom said:
By the way mr moderator if you ever read this stuff i resent the amateur brewer tag based on my posting record and demand an upgrade to pretentious wanker imediately!!!!!!!
Apart from some pedantry about grammar and spelling on the above quote, I agree with it & wasn't happy to be an amateur again.

Then again, I thought that I'm not a pro, and I am a proud amateur.

However, I respectfully request an upgrade to beer snob, beer wanker, or beer tosser. I would settle for pedantic tw@t.

Seth

I think up-grading for a day [or two] to pretentious wanker would be more than appropriate.

just my .02c worth

Steve.

nooobs ..... dont ya love just love em ;)
whats the saying...ya gotta crawl before ya can walk. <_<

call me a wanka but hey
been there done that :D

cheers
big d

Weizguy said:
I agree with it & wasn't happy to be an amateur again.
Hey! That gives me a good idea. Maybe I could become a master brewer without ever brewing another batch if I just spam this forum a bit more ;-)

U must write, 100 times: "I must not quote out of context".

I reckon spam will get U barred, but try it anyway. It'll be a hoot!

mmmm....I LOVE spamburgers! In my family we used to hide tins of spam around the house to hunt for in place of chocolate eggs at easter time. It's a very underrated form of processed meat if ya ask me! :D

- Snow.

Spam. Spam Spam.
Thread closed.

Aussiehomebrewer is about brewing, not bitching about thread closures or displaying your ignorance of the forum's "My Controls" features...

Maybe the n00bs should lurk here a while to get a feel for the forums before posting in threads like this one?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back