• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

BIG Stainless Steel Immersion Chiller New

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cavebrewing

Reaction score
Hi all! Up for grabs here only first is a brand new stainless steel immersion chiller. High quality thick steel with reinforced bracket to keep its shape. It comes with two stainless steel barbs that fit standard 12 mm hose. The barbs have rubber seals in between them and have easy screw off for cleaning. It is actually Speidel brand and made in Germany. I have a larger heat exchanger so no need for this one but would like to see it go to a good home. Because of its size I would prefer not to ship. Pickup location South Melbourne.

It measures 48 CM wide and the coils only are 30.5 CM high. I am asking $150 which I believe is fair considering size, weight, quality.

Cheers!

P_20160930_124017.jpg

P_20160930_124034.jpg

P_20160930_124044.jpg

Is it a 20l or 50l Brau chiller?

One sunny day don't count!

It's a beautiful bit of kit, but is a little too big even for my 100L pot.

Yeah, at this point it will be fancy wall art! Hopefully someone out there can put it to use.

Hi Cavebrewing

can you pls advise what the weight of that thing is? rgds Chris

Well guys I think ppl are not thinking out the square with this item see I have a Techni ice cooler that the internal size is 790wide x 500 deep x 460 wide side now saying that you could lay that down on its side with tube at the top point out fill with water and ice and pump your wort thought it into your fermenter ready to go I don't think it would matter what size brew you do what left it the tube just pour out.

any other thoughts guys?

Hi Ziggy, Sorry just saw the question about weight. I will check that tomorrow and post it.

Latest posts

Back