Big Sodastream Cylinders

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fingerlickin_B

Mo Bitta, Mo Betta!
Reaction score
No way would a 250g cylinder dispense enough kegs at a party with my mates...so I bought this:
alco2jet1002qq.jpg

Anyone using one?

How much more will it dispense?

I know I *could* figure it out on paper, but hearing from personal experiences would be better as I don't know how much to factor in for gas loss when attaching the cylinder and all other variables.

Plus I'm just happy it arrived today...might sell my smaller ones soon :D

PZ.

oooooouuuu thats big. perhaps 3x as many kegs as a 250g ? did u have to buy it from alcojet website ? how many pesos ? i spose u have to mail it back to them to be replaced / refilled ?

cheers

I thought about getting one of those from the alcojet website but wasn't too keen on mailing it in every time you need a refill. I didn't check so I can't say for sure but I don't think the likes of Big-W etc swap those like they do with the smaller ones.

About 60 beans if I remember correctly (from the website).

Oh yeah, you do have to mail it back in...but they pay :)

PZ.

I have seen these bottles on the sodastream web site and are intrested in them.Could you tell me how many kegs you get out of them if you charge and dispence 18l kegs.
Thanks.

I'll be quite happy to let you know, but my first four kegs (ordered even more today :D ) won't arrive until some time late October so it'll be a while until I find out :(

PZ.

Latest posts

Back