• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Big Old Keg

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sean_0

Reaction score
Hi All,

I'm looking to offload this old stainless steel beer keg. It's big, though how big I don't know, maybe 70 to 80L. I thought it would make a perfect HLT for a double batch system, but now I realise I just don't have the space for a 3V system and I'm going to stick to single batch BIAB. It comes with a suitable lid, though I never got round to cutting the top, you'll have to do this yourself. There is an existing 20mm hole for a tap at the bottom. Also it's rough on the outside and could do with some polishing, or maybe just insulate it!

I'd like to swap this for a regular 50L keg, preferably one that already has had the top cut and a lid provided. If I don't get any offers of a swap I'll post a price and sell it.

keg.jpg

Thanks,
Sean

I think your in Melbourne ?

I use one of these for my kettle and can do tripples, so my system is 2x50's and one of these which is about 82ltrs.

Sorry, yes I'm in Melbourne, it used to show up in the sidebar but seems to have disappeared, will stick it back in

PM sent for swap. Living pretty close too.

I've done a deal with Acasta, in close to record time too I reckon, :)

Sean

Back