Big News,

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GSRman

Reaction score
Just thought i would share the news with you guys, ive just had an offer accepted on my first house :) so i'll soon have the space the brewery has always wanted...

I knew it was a good omen when i looked into the garage during the open day and saw shelves full of tallies :)
and a fridge :)

Good luck with the purchase! Do you have a dedicated brew room or are you going to use the garage? Make sure you get first dibs on any "utility" room before the Mrs jumps on it :)

There's plenty of room in the garage for my gear :)

and there are currently negotiations on the beer fridge for laundry :)

Excellent. Well done GSR. Congratulations.

When you go for the pre-settlement inspection take your measure tape and measure up your spaces etc and locate all the power points. Then you can start looking for the biggest fridges that will fit the spaces.

I got an extra fridge when we bought our current house as this house had a bigger fridge cavity in the the kitchen, so it was pretty simple to convince the wife that she should have a bigger fridge in the kitchen so it didn't look wrong, and bingo another beer fridge for me :p

Beers,
Doc

Back