Big Day Out

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

homekegger1

Reaction score
For those that are wondering, the Barossa Brew Club have held their annual meeting of craftbrewing at Port Broughton in SA for the Aussie day weekend. Below are a couple of pics of our founding father many of you may know him as GMK. or Kenny

Alan_Sleepy.JPG
This is club member Alan listening to GMK explaining the in's and out's of brewing

GMK_Sleeping.JPG
Our illustrious self appointed leader, trying to sneak in a micro sleep

GMK_After.JPG
This is after club members Hearl's(BYB) and Alan decide it would be fitting to awaken GMK by throwing him and his chair into the pool in front of a crowd all waiting in antisipation.

All in all I can honestly say this has been a fantastic weekend and my cheeks have never hurt this much from laughing.

Cheers

HK

Great Pics Homekegger! Can you post more? It's great to put faces to avatars.

Did anyone bring Baa Bra?

Cheers,

Sean

Poor old GMK (God?) I was lead to believe he could walk on water :lol:

BYB

Great Pics Homekegger! Can you post more? It's great to put faces to avatars.

Did anyone bring Baa Bra?

Cheers,

Sean

I can not honestly say that the dancing at the pub was me??? More pics to follow if you like...

Cheers

HK

(snip)
This is after club members Hearl's(BYB) and Alan decide it would be fitting to awaken GMK by throwing him and his chair into the pool in front of a crowd all waiting in antisipation.

All in all I can honestly say this has been a fantastic weekend and my cheeks have never hurt this much from laughing.

Cheers

HK

LOL, at least he wasn't attacked with a chicken :)

Well I have finally touched down the dust has settled the kids are all locked up and I am sitting backing with my AG APA reminiscing. Must say congratulations GMK for organising the week-endand my apologies for the swimming lessons :rolleyes: The swambo had a good time, the kids had a good time and me, I had a ball. Homekegger1 needs to adapt his drinking habbits. I would have to call him a sprinter not a stayer. Have some pics to back it up.Kenny (GMK) as usual was the centre of attraction, who would want it any other way :D

BYB

Back