BIAB

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have been brewing Kit beers (with additions) and I have been enjoying the end products very much but I would like to go the next step BIAB. I live in Menora/Mt Lawley, in Perth WA and was wondering if someone around the Perth area does BIAB and would be willing to show me their process. I would make a good ...no.. "excellent" assistant and student. I have watched You tube but would like a feel of the whole process, storage requirements and to sample the taste difference of the finished product. Also I would like to swap sample lagers and ales made by BIAB just to get a feel for the differences. If there is anyone that could help that would be great. P.S. I am not into hoppy beers but enjoy the bitter ones I add bittering hops to my brews.

Hello @Paddy Melon , I live in Yokine and do BIAB.
I'm only about 4-5 brews into All Grain, so by no means an expert.
Planning on doing a Coconut Porter in the next couple of weeks and you're welcome to come over and help me muddle through. :)

Hello @Paddy Melon , I live in Yokine and do BIAB.
I'm only about 4-5 brews into All Grain, so by no means an expert.
Planning on doing a Coconut Porter in the next couple of weeks and you're welcome to come over and help me muddle through. :)
That sounds great. I'm not sure if we are supposed to provide personal info on this site so how do I give you my details eg phone or email.

Point to his name in his post beergee hold the cursor over it for a few seconds and a box will popup, choose "starts conversation" (Personal Message) PM for short...
Mark

Back