• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

BIAB Setup - Canberra

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Duffbowl

Reaction score
Selling for a mate who moved to Germany.

BIAB kettle and sundries. Kettle looks to be 40 litres or so, and it comes with two grain bags, two hop socks, and a pump. I would highly recommend addressing the wiring of the pump before you use it!

lol, yeah, yeah, forgot the price... $150.

And, for someone who works in IT, I'm having a shit of a time posting photos to the board.

gallery_2461_1377_1235884.jpg

Not that I'm in the market for it, but what's the inside like? Particularly near the bottom.

Is it possible to post a photo? Just wondering if there's any rust.

ACT is too far for me otherwise I would be on that.....I think an old boiler would be worth having a crack at. Bottom outlet, on legs, easily moved.

For $150 it would be worth a try for a newbie.

Black Devil Dog said:
Not that I'm in the market for it, but what's the inside like? Particularly near the bottom.

Is it possible to post a photo? Just wondering if there's any rust.
I'll take a photo in the morning and post. Inside is in pretty good nick from memory, and I don't recall any rust / pitting.

doctr-dan said:
To big to post?
It's wider than my Grainfather, and about 2/3 the height. Happy to freight/post at purchaser's expense.

Looks like the old 70s style wash tub style kettle probably 45l full as a boot.

As requested. Apologies for the delay in getting the pic up.

Inside is clean and appears to be free of rust.

Back