Bia Hoi

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Diggs

Reaction score
Anyone on here done anything like this? It's a "fresh beer" that you can get in Vietnam that's brewed everyday and you basically run down to the brewery with the equivelant of a growler (plastic container/bag) and get your beer for the day.
Very light and refreshing by all accounts.

Anyone on here done anything like this? It's a "fresh beer" that you can get in Vietnam that's brewed everyday and you basically run down to the brewery with the equivelant of a growler (plastic container/bag) and get your beer for the day.
Very light and refreshing by all accounts.

is your browser experiencing problems ?

is your browser experiencing problems ?

If that's a sarcastic "did you use the search function noob?" dig, yes I did search a few different parameters I thought might give me the answer.

Please point me in the right direction if there is some reference to it on AHB? Cheers

Thanks, I use an iPad (unfortunately) and the search function doesn't seem to work very well for whatever reason.

Thanks, I use an iPad (unfortunately) and the search function doesn't seem to work very well for whatever reason.

Get an Android device then

:p

Yes, Fourstar spent a fair bit of time travelling to Vietnam and is a bit of a guru on Bia Hoi - I doubt if it is "made fresh" every day as it's beer, but probably served fresh daily out of a conditioning tank or something - sounds a bit piss weak for my taste but I expect in that climate you don't want anything that's going to zonk you out.

When searching I never bother with the full version, just "AHB bia hoi" got me there as well.
Also good for searching for pictures you've posted but have since lost off your hard drive or Photobucket etc, just search in Google Images.

Yeah I hate all my iDevices but I can't complain as they are all free (work provided), so I make do :D

Google search function works pretty damn well on my iPhone! But I never would ask a question in fear of being scolded like a smacked puppy

Back