Best Western Lake Inn Ballarat

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Truman42

Reaction score
Im looking at booking the Best Western Lake Inn in Mair st Ballarat for the weekend of the beer festival.

Just wondering if some locals could give some advice on this motel and if its any good or not?

Thanks.

Sorry Truman, couldn't tell you. Most of the B.A.R. boys are off on holiday, but you could try sticking a post in the B.A.R. section and someone might speak up.

I can tell you one thing about the spot you've chosen: nice close stumbling distance from the venue haha. Come and say gday to us, I think we are having a stall and maybe doing a brewday or something (well, to be fair I'll be there guzzling food and grog and stumbling around until I get told to pull my head in and others will be doing a brewday)....but don't quote me on any of that haha.

I've never stayed there but given its proximity to the Beer Festival venue I would go for it, you won't get any closer.

It's a fairly new place so I would imagine it would be quite nice inside. It's not that far to walk into the city if you feel like partying on after the Beer Fest, if you don't like Carlton Draught though I would get some take aways and take them back to your room :rolleyes:

Thanks guys, I didnt get a room there as they were fully booked. (not surprised) So were staying at the comfort inn & suites on Curtis street.
Still not too fa from the venue at least.

Will call in and say gday on the day. :icon_cheers:

Back