Best Site Ever!

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I realise it's Monday night but I'm a little flooded in here with terrible internet. Happy Wet Friday

-------------------------------

No jibber jabber this week. Just the link to your favourite website.

Oh, and a warning that in one of the photos Thomas drops the C-bomb.

www.fridayfun1.com.au

About half way down on the left illustrates to perfection the disconnect between how the world sees me and how I see myself.

I realise it's Monday night (again) but I'm a little (not) flooded in here with terrible (Not Terrible NBN) internet. Happy Wet Friday

-------------------------------

Hello teeeeeeeeeam!

Well this week's edition comes with a warning. While still suitable for work, it's not exactly the edition that you'd show your mum....or maybe you would, who am I to judge. Whatever, you know what I mean.

www.fridayfun1.com.au

Friday and Flooded in AGAIN! I'm starting to get webbed feet.

----------------------------

To my fellow NSW RFS brothers and sisters who are heading up to QLD to help out with the clean up after the destruction left by ex-tropical cyclone Debbie - stay safe. Looks like a war zone up there!

Hopefully this week's edition will keep a smile on that dial.

www.fridayfun1.com.au

Shortly after that pic of Don Garlits was snapped. If you squint hard, amidst the exploding transmission, fire and boiling oil is the best part of Dons right foot.

Gar-transexplosion-w.jpg

He spent much of his time convalescing and growing back his foot pondering how this could best be avoided in the future.
The answer was to place all the noisy, fiery and rapidly rotating shit behind you rather than under your balls. True story.

don-garlits-vintage.jpg

Dave70 said:
Shortly after that pic of Don Garlits was snapped. If you squint hard, amidst the exploding transmission, fire and boiling oil is the best part of Dons right foot.

He spent much of his time convalescing and growing back his foot pondering how this could best be avoided in the future.
The answer was to place all the noisy, fiery and rapidly rotating shit behind you rather than under your balls. True story.
Yep

Don was the father of the modern Top Fuel Dragster

Ducatiboy stu said:
Yep

Don was the father of the modern Top Fuel Dragster
My curriculum vitae if far less exciting. As in, light years.

Thursday is Friday when Friday is your RDO.

------------------

Short intro this week.
Told you.

www.fridayfun1.com.au

FriDay!!!!

-----------------------------------------------

Busy days, busy nights, FF1 up in lights.

Get to it people - it's Friday (or close enough), and if you're lucky enough to be able to take next Monday off, it's a double-bubble Long Weekend. Tremendous.

If all goes to plan, there'll be a commemorative ANZAC edition next week to celebrate what Diggers past and present have fought to provide us. In the meantime, get your looking orbs around this.

www.fridayfun1.com.au

Little Late, I Know.

------------------------------

In the meantime, smash that button and hit the FF1 for your weekly dose of radness.

www.fridayfun1.com.au

And How!!!

---------------------

Straight into it this week. Lots of sleep to catch up on so there'll be no grandstanding or mucking about.

www.fridayfun1.com.au

Back