Best Site Ever!

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gelding said:
Thats because I reckon most of the people on this site don't have degrees. I reckon most of them are tradies.
Sounds like someone has airs and graces. If you knew this forum you'd probably have come to the conclusion that there's a wide variety of occupations amongst us. In fact, I've encountered more IT workers and engineers on here than tradies.

Camo6 said:
Sounds like someone has airs and graces. If you knew this forum you'd probably have come to the conclusion that there's a wide variety of occupations amongst us. In fact, I've encountered more IT workers and engineers on here than tradies.
Yeah, and I should probably apologise for that. Before I pick up any more tools.

Gelding said:
Thats because I reckon most of the people on this site don't have degrees. I reckon most of them are tradies.
I'm just going to take your signature as a declaration of trolling.

Mardoo said:
I'm just going to take your signature as a declaration of trolling.

Just looking at the avatar...Is he the guy on the horse..?

I am sooooooo tempted

But what to call it

Do Geldings have b.....nah...better not

Gelding said:
Don't know bout tradies but the odd wanker shows up every now and again.

It's Friday again and I got me an FF1 feature [emoji106][emoji106][emoji106].

---------------------------

Well the numbers are in and the people have spoken. 57% said NO to ads. The people get what the people want, so the FF1 remains ads free.

This does mean that I'll be pumping you all for donations in the coming months - this website isn't free to run you know!

This week's edition goes out to a long time fan, and FF1 Ambassador - Mr S. Kelly. It will become increasingly obvious what our friend chose for his theme, and as Mr Mercury once said....'Oh, won't you take me home tonight? Oh, down beside your red fire light'....or something like that.

www.fridayfun1.com.au

This weeks FF1 guest programmer apparently.

..sup yall..

636.jpg

Latest posts

Back